How can you increase revenue in ecommerce, especially if it’s the first online business you’ve ever had?
Martin, our today’s guest from Denmark, tried running an online store for the first time ever – and had a 35-40% sales & revenue increase just in a month of using one smart ecommerce solution. Let’s see what’s his secret!
Hi, please introduce yourself!
Hi, I’m Martin Dressler, 43, from Denmark. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Business and Economics, and currently I’m working in sales and marketing.
How did your ecommerce journey begin?
In March 2021 I got an AliDropship’s Premium Store – a duplicate of an existing profitable store that sells fitness and health products.
The store went live, and for the first 7 months of its running, things were steady but modest. Here are the March – September performance numbers.
At that time, I was reselling AliExpress products through this website. The numbers may look ok, but in reality, I was struggling with delivery times and customer complaints. That’s why I was interested in some alternatives to AliExpress and was looking at Wholesale Central, for example.
But then I got an even more interesting offer. As part of the AliDropship community, I receive updates on everything that’s going on in the company. This includes the new tools and services they roll out. And sometime in September I got their email promoting Sellvia, an ecommerce supplier with ready-to-sell products already kept in a warehouse in California.
Sellvia’s 1-3 days shipping seemed to solve my delivery issues, and I decided to check it out.
I figured out it’s simple and easy to use, and the delivery time was as promised, meaning I could focus on sales and marketing instead of customer complaints.
And, as Sellvia’s fast shipping option is applicable to the United States only, I began working on the US market. That’s the whole story!
Did Sellvia actually help you increase revenue?
Most certainly! Sellvia has given me the opportunity to double my sales in just one month.
After switching to Sellvia, in October alone, I had half the amount of sales I gained throughout the previous seven months of the store operation.
The overtime numbers of sales and revenue speak for themselves, too.
Since March, I’ve had 194 sales and $5,562 in revenue, with 35-40% of sales and revenue gained in October after I started using Sellvia.
How are you promoting your store to have such an impressive number of orders rolling in?
I mainly launch Facebook ad campaigns and also work on my social media presence by populating Facebook and Instagram with feed posts as well.
There are more promo opportunities to try out, of course. With Sellvia, I can confidently grow the business and start using other platforms like Google Ads and eBay.
How do you rate your experience with Sellvia?
I have used Sellvia for a month now and I have been very happy with the service. The integration with my WordPress store from AliDropship was super easy.
Their delivery time is excellent and I have had no customer complaints on the supply chain which is very important to me.
This is my first online store and has been a learning experience. It is amazing fun to run an online store. Right now, I’m trying to learn everything I can about marketing, supply chains and customer interaction – it is incredibly rewarding.
What are your plans for the future?
I now have the confidence to scale my business and not worry that I will get buried in customer complaints about long delivery times from AliExpress. There are enough products so I can expand my business into other areas and increase revenue.
That’s an inspiration! Shortening the orders delivery time thanks to Sellvia, Martin was able to boost his clients’ loyalty and satisfaction — and therefore, increase revenue greatly. We are excited to play such a prominent role in Martin’s successful business start and can’t wait to see his store breaking new records!
I would like to launch Sellvia, general store can you make a professional website for me on WordPress and woocommerce with Sellvia .
M. Sair Khan
Hi, thank you so much for your interest!
Our Business Advisor will get in touch with you shortly to discuss the details.
Looking forward to working with you!
I have some questions about Sellvia
1. What is better, contract Sellvia through AliDropship or directly with you, since I currently have a WordPress store and the AliDropship Plugin installed.
2. How many product categories and products does the Sellvia catalog currently have?
3. How many “Ad Creatives” and “Ad Copies” do I get when contracting with Sellvia?
4. Are there one, two or more “Ad Creatives” and “Ad Copies”, per product?
5. Based on your experience, do you recommend audiences for your products?
My intention is to contract with you either directly or through AliDropship, annually, which way is best?
Hi, thank you for your interest!
1. You are welcome to get your subscription directly from Sellvia (https://sellvia.com/us-dropshipping-supplier/). Here, you can also get your annual subscription or order any extra services to boost your existing store (for example, https://sellvia.com/social-media-package/ or anything else that you might need).
2. The Sellvia catalog currently has several thousand products in 12 categories. By your request, we can also create unique branded items for your store exclusively – kindly go to https://sellvia.com/brand-development-service/ if you’re interested!
3. You get access to every ad copy and every ad creative made for every product in the catalog.
4. It may differ from product to product, but generally there is more than 1 ad material per product. Kindly go to https://sellvia.com/academy/ if you want to see these marketing materials!
5. Yes, the Facebook ad materials provided by Sellvia have some tips on the preferred audience settings for every product.
If there’s anything else you’d love to know, you’re welcome to book a free consultation here: https://sellvia.com/contact-us/ – we will be excited to have a chat and answer all your questions!